Convocation day is an extremely awaiting and exciting days of any student’s life. After all, on this day, students, finally, get their hard work’s results. Thus, if you are looking for any anchoring script for the convocation ceremony to help you host this exciting day, here we have one to help you.
You may also be interested in:
- Welcome Speech for School Opening Day in English
- Cheap Textbooks Online – The 10 Best Textbook Rentals for Students
Hello and good morning, ladies and gentlemen. t is me (name of the 1st host) and me (name of the second host). It gives us immense pleasure to welcome you all to the 13th convocation ceremony of XYZ Institute.
The Convocation day is, after all, much-awaited day of any student’s life as it returns the effort of their entire academic endeavor. And it is steeped with a sense of achievement and fulfillment. And most importantly, it makes them work harder to build a successful career ahead.
Thus, we will give our 100% to make it more memorable and exciting for you guys out there.
Welcoming the Chief Guest
Ladies and gentlemen, may I please ask you to rise as our honorable Head of the institute Mr. XYZ and chief guest Mr. XYZ have just entered the hall.
Thank you, everyone. May you please be seated.
We welcome the head of our institute, Mr. XYZ whose contribution and hard work towards our institute are always appreciated.
Moreover, Mr. XYZ our respected chief guest of the event, we warmly welcome you to our today’s event. Sr, you hardly require any introduction. As your work and contribution in the field of education and health are known to everyone here. Hope you will have fun with us.
With that being said, let the event roll out.
Ladies and gentlemen, now may I please request Mr. XYZ the presiding officer at the 13th convocation to declare the 13th convocation open.
After the opening
Thank you, sir.
(After a pause)
And now may I please request Mr. XYZ head of the XYZ institute to deliver the welcome address.
After the Welcome Address
Thank you, sir.
AT MY LOWEST
GOD IS MY HOPE
AT MY DARKEST
GOD IS MY LIGHT
AT MY WEAKEST
GOD IS MY STRENGTH
AT MY SADDEST
GOD IS MY COMFORT
Before we begin the function, we would like to call (name of the reciter) on the stage to recite some verses of our holy book.
After Lord’s Prayer
Thank you, XYZ. It was indeed heart touching.
Well, we believe that any academic or national event is incomplete with out the nation anthem of our beloved country. Thus, I would like to call XYZ along his team to come on the stage and sing our national anthem.
Besides, may I please request you all to stand up and join them.
After the National Anthem
Thank you, everyone. May you please take your seats.
Good, better, and best. Never let it rest. Till your good is better and your better is best.~St. Jerome
Ladies and gentlemen, may you please put your hands together for our tableau performers choreographed by XYZ.
After Tableau Performance
It was indeed a splendid performance. Thank you XYZ and his group members for such a beautiful performance.
Report on Academic Activities
The XYZ institute has been serving the nation and youth for over a decade with the motive to spread creativity and innovation. May I please invite Mr. XYZ on the stage to give you a report on the academic activities of XZY institute and take over the proceedings.
He will takeover the followings:
- Administering the oath to graduating students by the presiding officer.
- Presenting Diplomas and medals by the chief guest.
- Presidential remarks
Thank You, sir.
Ladies and gentlemen, may I now please request the chief guest to address the gathering.
After the chief guest’s speech
Thank you sir. But will you please stand there for a few minutes. And May I bother Ms. XYZ to present a memento to the chief guest.
Thank you to both of you.
Lastly, to end the event, we have Mr XYZ the head of the XYZ institute to declare the 13th convocation closed.
So that is it for the Anchoring Script for Convocation. If you have any questions regarding the Anchoring Script for Convocation above or else, let us know in the comment section below.
Top 10 Graduation Quotes and Sayings
- “My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to. Your dreams stay big, your worries stay small and that you never need to carry more than you can hold.” – Rascal Flatts
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning.” – Albert Einstein
- “The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future.” – Plato
- “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- Today is a milestone. It tells you how far you’ve come. Keep learning, keep trying, keep accomplishing, and keep venturing on through your journey. Congratulations!
- Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
- Learning every day is ultimately the key to success. Don’t ever stop learning, dreaming, and achieving. Go get ‘em, graduate!
- “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” – Nelson Mandela